Shiva, the Auspicious One, has the water of the Ganges flowing from his dreadlocks. And so, healthful water will flow from this brilliantly designed handmade copper pitcher with an elegant balanced lid.
Like the ‘Khamandalam’ a Yogi’s copper Ayurveda water vessel, copper has healing properties contributing to longevity and restorative health. To complete this experience, an elegant copper tray is paired with copper glasses offset from their round bases to hug the form of the Shiva Jug. To clean, scrub with sponge and liquid detergent Shiva jug range is awarded with UNESCO Seal Of Excellence 2016
Note -This Hamper Includes One Shiva Jug, 2 Glasses, Small Tray Each
Shown here all dimension are in mm.
Material: Copper Iron
Finish: COP - 010
- Dimensions: 70 x 70 x 120
- Gross Weight in Kg: 0.631
- Dimensions: 100 x 100 x 142
- Gross Weight in Kg: 1.300
- Dimensions: 305 x 305 x 20
- Gross Weight in Kg: 1.305
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items